Through keynote speakers, panel discussions, patient case studies, video, and breakout sessions, we will create greater awareness of adult stem cells and their applications, explore the latest research and developments in the field, and discuss and debate the implications for the future of culture, medicine, religion, and public policy. The event will reach an even wider audience than its 350 invited guests through radio and television broadcast. It is our hope that this Conference will accelerate, support and show the acceptance of man’s unique and truly remarkable adult stem cells for healing.
The conference will cover three primary areas:
- Clinical applications of adult stem cell science
- Ethical considerations of regenerative medicine
- Cultural implications of regenerative medicine including its social and cultural impact and education
The Conference program will feature:
- Expert presentations on the state of adult stem cell science
- Keynote speakers
- Interactive discussions on the scientific, cultural and ethical implications
- Special receptions for all participants
- Exhibits by commercial and institutional participants
- Special visits inside the Vatican
Click the banner to visit the conference’s website.